WASHINGTON, Feb. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is urging US drug makers to get serious about protecting their pharmaceutical products from counterfeiters in China, India and most recently Mexico. In the group’s opinion counterfeiting drugs is probably more profitable than the combined profits of the world’s top twenty drug companies. The group is urging US pharmaceutical companies to fight back before counterfeiters destroy their most profitable brands. In many instances the delivery agent for Chinese, Indian, or Mexican counterfeit drugs entering the USA is the US Postal Service. http://GP-CC.Com
According to the Global Piracy Counterfeiting Consultants, “Did some US drug makers create a US dependency for the pain pills? The answer is-absolutely-yes. However, what seems to have gone unreported is Chinese or Indian pain pill counterfeiters were or are a significant part of this same massive problem. Please Google ‘Buy Oxycontin on the Internet.’ Furthermore, rather than calling the deaths of 60,000+ US Citizens in 2016 primarily from heroin-fentanyl overdoes-the heroin-fentanyl slaughter-the news media describes this disaster in a more generic way-the “opioid” epidemic. No mention of heroin or fentanyl specifically even though it is by any measure these two drugs that are the primary cause the majority of drug overdose deaths in the United States.
“If you are a US based pharmaceutical company senior executive and you would like to do something meaningful to protect your brand and at the same time do something positive to help prevent another 60,000 US citizens from dying from a heroin-fentanyl and or counterfeit drug overdose in 2018 please contact us. We have been warning about these serious pharmaceutical issues for a decade.”
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is proposing the following services for a major pharmaceutical company or more preferably a group of companies in this sector.
- “We can assist the US Postal Service from being an unwitting contributor to billions of dollars in counterfeit drugs entering the United States each year by stopping counterfeit narcotics from getting past our international mail terminals.
- “There needs to be an aggressive national media campaign to discourage anyone from buying counterfeit drugs on the Internet. We can put together this coalition. A significant percentage of counterfeit pharmaceutical products being sold on the street or in our schools contain fentanyl.
- “Separate from our efforts the US Congress has to grow a spine and figure out a way to stop Mexican heroin, fentanyl and counterfeit drugs from flooding into the USA along our 2000-mile-long border.” http://GP-CC.Com
On April 15, 2014, the Global Piracy and Counterfeit Consultants warned, “We are not talking about rocket science for the US Postal Service; if they need help, we will train their postal-inspectors-so they know what to look for. Why would the US Postal Service want to support Chinese organized crime, or Chinese counterfeiters? We are also talking about a multi-billion dollar a year industry that has a negative impact on US consumers, major drug companies, and their shareholder’s.” http://GP-CC.Com
Chinese Counterfeit Drugs coming to the USA-Newsweek-2017: http://www.newsweek.com/forget-mexico-us-being-flooded-illegal-drugs-china-652494.
Number of US drug Overdose Deaths 60,000+-CBS News 2017: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/opioids-drug-overdose-killed-more-americans-last-year-than-the-vietnam-war/.
Pill Making Press Illegally Being Sent to The United States-CNN-2017: https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/health/pill-presses-counterfeit-fentanyl/index.html.
Mexico’s Contribution to The US Opioid Epidemic: Business Insider-2017: For more information about Mexico’scontribution to the “US Opioid Epidemic” please refer to the following news article: http://www.businessinsider.com/sinaloa-cartel-sending-mexican-herion-to-the-us-2017-11.
2018 Arrest in Massachusetts Leads to Seizure of Enough Fentanyl to Kill Every Single Person in the State of Massachusetts.
Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants Offers Assistance to US Postal Service to Stop Delivery of Chinese Counterfeit Drugs
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants plans to help the US Postal Service stop delivering counterfeit Chinese pharmaceutical products via the US mail and urges US consumers to use caution when purchasing pharmaceutical items through the Internet.
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is now offering to help the US Postal Service to stop delivering Chinese counterfeit pharmaceutical products via the US mail, because Chinese counterfeit drugs put at risk US consumers, and costs major pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders billions of dollars each year.
The Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants say, “We are not talking about rocket science for the US Postal Service; if they need help, we will train their inspectors so they know what to look for, and how to send it back to China. Why would the US Postal Service want to support Chinese organized crime, or Chinese counterfeiters? We are also talking about a multi-billion dollar a year industry that has a negative impact on US consumers, major drug companies, and their shareholder’s.” http://GP-CC.
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is also warning that if the US Postal Service does not get their act together on intercepting Chinese made counterfeit drugs, what happens if radical Islamic groups decide they want to get into the incredibly lucrative counterfeit drug business too? According to the Counterfeit Consultants, “Unlike the Chinese, who do not appear to be that concerned about quality control, what happens when Islamic terrorist groups based inside Pakistan, the Middle East, or Africa starts sending knock offs of your favorite ED drug via the mail to US consumers? We are talking about a very, very fixable problem that should not require an act of congress. So how can we prove all of this? We have the packaging, and it was delivered via the US mail.” http://GP-CC.Com
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants has some recommendations for all major US pharmaceutical companies when it comes to the stopping counterfeit drugs entering the United States that were made in China:
- “US drug companies have spent tens, and tens of millions of dollars on product packaging, and coding with little to no result. In our opinion it is too easy to purchase almost any type of pharmaceutical product on the Internet,” says a spokesman for the Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants.
- The Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is offering to work with US law enforcement, and the major drug companies to shut down the sale of counterfeit drugs over the Internet by using controlled buys, as a way to identify the sales, financial, and distribution capabilities of Chinese counterfeiters selling the brand name products of US drug makers.
- The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is also urging US drug makers to form a viable coalition to get the word out to US consumers about not buying counterfeit pharmaceutical products over the Internet, and they are offering to set this group up.
The Global Piracy and Counterfeiting Consultants is also urging US consumers to not buy any kind of pharmaceutical product on the Internet, unless they can first determine the company is actually based in the USA, and the company has references. The group is also warning US consumers to avoid Internet Canadian pharmacies, unless they can determine the pharmacy is actually based in Canada. The group says, “Many of the quote Canadian online pharmacies we are aware of are actually fronts for Eastern European crime syndicates acting as the middleman marketing organizati